PlanAdvisor is a powerful web-based SaaS (Software as a Service) model solution for investment advisors, consultants and ThirdParty Administrators (TPAs), servicing company-sponsored retirement plans. Complete with dedicated service and support, we enable you to better manage and grow your business.
We’ve replaced the burdens of retirement planning that you usually face with the freedom to spend more time interacting with your clients. By integrating data from multiple key sources across all of our modules, users can easily manage, update and perform due diligence on their current plans, as well as easily create new plans, proposals and custom reporting – translating into significant time- and cost-saving.
PlanAdvisor is the Solution.
- One-step fund replacements for all plans within a group.
- One-step custom report generation and distribution to multiple plans/clients.
Dig Deeper. Our Powerful Tools
Best in category fund lists and scoring tools
Morningstar monthly data feeds, including mutual fund, money market fund, exchange-traded fund,
Morningstar categories and index data
- Plan funds and balances updated daily
- Advisor access to multiple recordkeepers and/or custodians
- Plan groups and audit trail/review history
- Create plans that may not be on the recordkeeping platform
- On demand plan, investment and balance data from FIS’ Relius and Omni, Schwab Retirement Technologies (SRT) and Mid Atlantic
- Access trading platforms for fund availability, revenue sharing and sub-transfer agent fees
- Import custom trading platform data for platforms not currently on PlanAdvisor
- Compare provider fees and investment costs for prospects
- Import current investment and balances
- Add a mapping strategy for reallocating current investments to proposed investments
- Calculate current and proposed fees based on account balances, participants and transaction counts
- Generate customized reports that clearly outline current and proposed investments and fees to effectively communicate your organization’s advantages and cost savings
- Online errors automatically sent to support team
- Proactive contact from support team regarding online issues or errors
- Grant sponsors access to review investment data for a particular period, approve or reject proposed changes to investment options and much more