- Customers: Individuals or entities who enter into an Order Form or other agreement with us or our Authorized Resellers to whom TCR Development provides services pursuant to such Agreement (the “Services”).
- Users: Individuals authorized by a Customer to create an account in connection with the Services in order for TCR Development to provide the Services to Customer and such Users.
The terms “you” and “your” as used herein refers to Website Visitors, Customers, and users unless otherwise specified.
What we collect
We may collect your personally identifiable information, like names, contact information including e-mail and mailing address, phone numbers, Service information (including subscription information/ use of services, etc.), subscription/Service payment information, designations, training and other information requested through the Websites or our Services. We also want you to be aware that certain tools exist to help us service and recognize you. For your convenience, to help us personalize your experience or better serve your needs, we may receive and store certain types of information when you use the Websites or our Services. You may be familiar with the term “cookies”, which are unique alphanumeric identifiers. We may place cookies on your computer when your web browser accesses our web sites. We use this information to educate us on things such as how you navigate to and around our web sites, browsing and accessing content. If you choose, there are utilities available for purchase from independent software providers to install on your computer as well as tools/preferences you can choose through most web browsers to make web site visits anonymous. Of course, cookies let you have a more satisfying web site experience, so we recommend that you leave them turned on. We may also collect mobile device and app analytic data, subject to your applicable privacy and sharing settings on your mobile device(s).
What We Do With The Information We Gather
Generally, we use the information you provide us to provide the Website and perform the Services. Accordingly, we may use your information as follows:
- To provide, operate, maintain, improve, and promote the Website and Services.
- Enable you to use and access the Websites and Services.
- For Service administration purposes, which means that we may contact you for reasons related to the Service you have signed up for (e.g. to provide you with password reminders or to notify you regarding a particular Service).
- To contact you about a submission you have made via any of our Services, including any content you provide.
- To process and complete transactions and send you related information, issue invoices, administer accounts, collect and process payments and for internal record keeping purposes.
- To send you e-mails, e-newsletters, personalized offers or other communications about our Services.
- To identify the number of visits (including via IP address logging) from different locations and also to block disruptive use.
- To analyze, enhance and improve the Services we offer.
- To stop disruptive or abusive behavior by our users (e.g. the posting or transmission of offensive, inappropriate or objectionable content to our Services or to us).
- As you may otherwise consent from time to time.
We may share information we collect from all points of contact within our organization (including any affiliates or subsidiaries). The information you give us and information about you may be combined with other personally identifiable information available from our records and other sources.
We may use, process, transfer, and store your data to collected from the Website and the Services to create sanitized data sets and non-personally identifiable aggregate information. We use such data to develop and further advance our products, services, software, technology and/or refine and/or create our algorithms and to develop, publish or present reports, summaries, or product specifications. We may combine such data with other information collected or received from third-party sources. By using the Website and the Services, you agree that we may collect and use such data for such purposes.
We do not permit our service providers to sell any personal information we share with them for marketing purposes, nor do we permit them to use the personal information we share with them for any purpose other than in connection with the services they provide to us.
We may also share your information with others under the following circumstances:
- With our Affiliates and subsidiaries;
- With our authorized resellers and other sales partners who help us distribute the Services to Customers;
- In connection with a merger, sale, change in control, or reorganization of all or part of our business or its assets;
- On rare occasions, with law enforcement and governmental agencies upon governmental request, in response to a court order, when required by law, or when we have a good faith belief that it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities or to protect our or others’ rights, property, or safety;
- With companies assisting in fraud protection or investigation when we have a good faith believe that it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding suspected fraud; and
- As you may otherwise consent from time to time.
Right to Transfer
Links to Other Sites
Opt Out and Updates
At any time you may choose to opt-out of receiving certain communications or contact TCR Development to update your information. Upon reasonable request and subject to TCR Development’s record keeping policies and obligations, TCR Development will remove your personal information from its relevant database(s) as soon as commercially practicable. Our Services do not respond to “do not track” requests.
Notice to California Residents
We do not sell, rent, or share personal information with third parties as defined under the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (California Civil Code Sec. 1798.100 et seq.), nor do we sell, rent, or share personal information with third parties for their direct marketing purposes as defined under California Civil Code Sec. 1798.83.
You should remember that you use the Services solely at your own risk and are ultimately responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your own personal information. TCR Development cannot assume responsibility or liability for the security of personal information transmitted via the internet.
Notice of Changes